安捷伦N4000A N4001A N4002A噪声源噪声探头
The SNS series N4000A is a 10 MHz to 18 GHz noise source with nominal ENR 6 dB. The N4000A noise source is designed for accurately measuring devices with low noise figure, or devices whose gain is especially sensitive to small changes in source impedance. DUT&＃39;s with noise figure up to 20 dB can be accurately and reliably measured with this device. The N4000A noise sources has a choice of connectors, with an APC 3.5(mm) connector as standard.
* Electronic storage of Excess Noise Ratio (ENR) calibration data decreases the opportunity for user error
* Automatic download of ENR data to the NFA speeds overall set-up time
* Temperature compensation improves measurement accuracy leading to tighter specification of device performance
* For complete details, reference the Product Overview
* For additional specifications on this product, see the Operating Service Guide
Development, design, production and sales in one of the manufacturing enterprises